CREW MEMBER (4-5 part time and one Full time) (Burlington location and Oakvillel ltion )
Hours 7:00am - 10 pm (Split in two shift morning and afternoon - Monday to Sunday)
• Ensuring all menu items are prepared timely and served according to Trish standards
• Keep a clean and organized work area at all times.
• Uphold food safety standards, and ensure a safe, quality product is always being served.
• Maintain consistent, efficient service during peak times.
• Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks
• Keep dish area, behind the counters , staff areas, and all food storage area clean and organized.
• Remove garbage, organic & recycling items efficiently/safely & dispose in the proper areas.
• Be mindful of personal appearance/outlet appearance, adhering to corporate uniform specifications
– this includes wearing the proper uniform, keeping hair tied or covered, wearing gloves, and washing hands thoroughly and regularly (i.e. after handling cash & using washrooms, before handling food etc.).
• Ring in orders into the point of sale system and adhere to proper cash handling processes.
• Food Safety certification basic certification will be asset
• Punctual, Organized, Enthusiastic
• Team oriented, Able to multi-task
• Great listening skills, Able to problem solve
• Out-going and positive, Ability to take direction
• Great communication skills, Responsible and professional
• Demonstrate personal integrity & honesty, Able to handle cash and electronic transactions
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
Employee perks : Trish Juice team members are entitled of 50% off on all menu items
Both locations have access to public transportation.
For more details please search www.trishjuice.com
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor;
Non-registered applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Post ID number above.
Post ID: LM314
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org