- Perform production and inspections to ensure the output and quality meet requirements
- Package finish goods for delivery or stock.
- Perform routine maintenance cleaning of machine and other materials as required.
- Work closely with the Production Supervisor and various manufacturing and engineering team members to resolve any quality, safety, maintenance or production issues.
- Participate in required and recommended employee training and continuous improvement programs.
- Work in a safe and responsible manner and support all Health & Safety initiatives.
- Uphold the company’s environmental policies to limit the impact of our operations on the environment and prevent pollution.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor per business request.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to speak, write, read and understand English.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Proficient in reading blueprint, using table saws, bend saws, measuring tapes, calipers and operating machines.
- Ability to weld, operate overhead cranes and forklifts an asset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn, flexible, accountable and detail-oriented. - Able to work independently with minimum supervision and collaborate with others.
- Strong track record of achieving targets, deadlines and sense of urgency.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: EMAIL: email@example.com