Superior Glove® is one of North America's leading manufacturers and suppliers of work gloves, located in Acton Ontario..
Who we are looking for:
If you have an analytical mind and are passionate about the customer experience, please read on!
Do you get excited about …?
· being instrumental in helping companies improve safety and save money?
· ensuring customers experience a seamless adoption and gain solid value from their purchases?
· establishing happy, loyal customers who become our best advocates?
· data and using it to track trends and find business opportunities?
· working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment?
If you’ve answered “YES” to all these questions, this may be the opportunity for you!
Superior Glove Works Ltd. is currently seeking a Customer Success Agent to work in its Acton, ON location
Reporting to the Manager, Sales Enablement & Operations, the Customer Success Agent is responsible for managing the customer relationship through their entire life cycle. They will utilize systems, data collection and customer touchpoints to support the elevation of the customer journey. This role will be the voice of the customer within the company.
The ideal candidate will have superior people skills, be highly analytical and motivated individual with the ability to multitask, and willing to have “difficult” conversations and open to receiving feedback on quality issues and loss scenarios. You will be a positive individual that is solution orientated dedicated to providing the highest level of support in each customer interaction.
- Assist the Manager, Sales Enablement & Operations in gathering various customer data, recognizing opportunities, consolidating, analyzing and reporting data on a regular basis
- omers)Manage Customer Surveys (collect, track, report findings, analyze feedback and gather information from cust
- Responsible for win/loss tracking including conducting monthly interviews with targeted accounts
- Glove Clinic administration – coordination of assessment outputs and data repository
- Follow up on quality issues and interacting with customers to support improved relations.
- Maintain sales SharePoint site with up to date documents and information for the sales team
- Perform other duties as required.
- Follow and comply with all Operational Procedures / Policies as stated in the Employee Handbook, Safety, Customer Service, Quality and Environmental programs.
- Post-secondary education in business is preferable; a focus on sales and marketing would be an asset or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a customer relationship management or sales role required
- Excellent communication (written/verbal/in-person)
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, analytical and results-oriented
- Problem solving skills and improvement focused driven
- Computer literacy must be at an intermediate level or higher (MS Office suite, MS Excel)
- Salesforce or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience considered a plus
- Experience working with SharePoint would be considered an asset
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Talent for building strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Motivated individuals who always think in a positive, proactive manner with a focus on continuous improvement
- Second language skills would be considered an asset (preferably French or Spanish)
Why work for us?
· An opportunity to contribute new ideas; we welcome fresh perspectives!
· Become a part of an innovative, family oriented and fast-growing organization
· Named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies 7th consecutive year in a row!
· Winner of Halton Hills 2017 Environmental Excellence Award
· Health, Dental and Extended Benefits
· Group RRSP Plan, Employee Assistance and Education Assistance Programs
· Join our online company Recognition Program, gain access to fantastic rewards
· Enjoy Fresh fruit Mondays, Snack Box and subsidized coffee program,
· Access to our on-site fitness equipment, “Grab and Go” bikes, game room, and more
· As part of the “family” you can join in on our community involvement, staff lunch adventures, annual barbeques and much more!
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills office location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Specialist.
· Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
· Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
· Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
· Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD127
Hours: Full time
How to apply: see details in posting on how TO APPLY