Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Production Technician. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate based on experience, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma
- IICRC certifications (asset)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of area when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable laws
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office Location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Advisor.
Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD046
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org