Motor/Servo Motor repair Technician:
Seeking an experienced motor / servo motor repair technician. The scope of work includes, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, rebuild and testing a wide variety of motors / servo motors. Ideal candidate should have 3 or more years experience in the repair of motors / servo motors, possess sound mechanical skills, the ability to work alone or as part of a team, be well versed with the use of various pieces of test equipment used in motor diagnosis and repair, have a sound understanding of feedback devices, have their own tools, strong computer skills, familiar with Microsoft software products and dependable. Candidate will be asked to complete written motor test
• 3 Years experience with motors/ servo motors.
• Mechanical skills.
• Experience with Test equipment in motor diagnosis and repair.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC297
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@centreforskills.ca