• Full-time permanent role, Monday-Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm + overtime available
• $17 - $26 per hour, depending on experience + benefits
Are you an experienced control panel builder, seeking an opportunity to work on custom projects, with a successful and growing team?
We’re JTK Integrated Controls (http://www.jtkcontrols.com/) and we want you on our team. We’re a full turn-key systems integrator, who take care of everything from the design, programming, fabrication and commissioning of electrical control systems. We work across a variety of industries, including automotive, packaging, and water treatment.
As our newest Control Panel Builder, you will join our shop team to assemble, wire, and install process and automation control systems. We create custom control panels for our clients, which means that you’ll get to enjoy tons of variety in your daily work.
• Assemble and fit metal and prefabricated parts to close tolerances according to blueprints, engineering drawings, and electrical schematics
• Wire electrical connections for switchboards and panel boards
• Assemble panels and switchboard cabinets and install bus bars
• Check final assembly for adherence to quality control standards.
In addition to joining an industry-leading team, here’s what else you’ll enjoy in this role:
• Full-time hours (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) working Monday-Friday, with opportunities for overtime pay available (after 40 hrs/week)
• Competitive hourly wage, $17-$26/hr, depending on experience
• Full benefits package available after your probation
• Power tools provided by us
• Clean and modern shop, with free coffee and an outdoor lunch area
• Office barbecues and parties throughout the year
With your strong work ethic, proactive nature, and commitment to quality, you’ll fit right in here.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a control panel builder/wire-person (assembling, installing, and wiring control panels)
• Experience reading and interpreting blueprints, engineering drawings, and electrical schematics
• Ability to provide your own basic hand tools and safety work boots
• Electrical license, electrical apprenticeship, and/or industrial automation and controls training/certificate an asset (not required)
• Good computer literacy, with experience using Microsoft Office applications at a basic to intermediate level (email, document review, etc.)
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com