ELT and Job Search Assistance for Immigrants
- Enhanced Language Training (ELT) for internationally-trained immigrants beginning their careers in Canada.
Are you new to Canada and need help finding a job?
Our Centres can help you prepare for a successful career in Canada. Learn about Canadian workplace culture, improve your business English and develop the skills you need to find work.
This full-time, 12-week program offers:
- Employment preparation workshops
- An overview of the Canadian job market and workplace culture
- Advanced business English
- One-on-one support to identify your career goals and help your job search
The program is free for participants.
Permanent Resident or Conventional Refugee with CLB level 5 or above.
Need more information?
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 905.333.3499 x 264
You can also access a number of other employment resources at Job Seekers.