Workplace Orientation and Readiness Knowledge(WORK)
Our Centres offer specialized language training for the workplace, called Workplace Orientation and Readiness Knowledge (WORK), providing 100 hours of language training designed to improve English language skills and prepare students for success at work. Students will:
- Uncover the basics of effective communication.
- Learn relevant grammar and business idioms.
- Learn new techniques to improve pronunciation.
- Gain confidence in speaking in front of others and giving professional presentations.
- Enhance written communication skills including sending clear and effective email messages.
Material will include the workplace environment and the importance of developing cultural intelligence (CQ) in today’s multicultural workplace. The course will cover different management styles and how they relate to leadership, the characteristics of a good leader and situational leadership, negative and positive leadership and the “Canadian management style.”
The "Workplace Orientation and Readiness Knowledge (WORK)" specialized language training class will prepare newcomers with the language skills necessary for successful job market entry.
Need more information?
Connect with us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.693.8103 x 201