Qualifications and Skills
- Responsibilities and Duties Manage specific customers Review purchase orders
- Generate bills of materials for custom orders which include electrical, hydraulic and sheet metal components.
- Design layouts
- Create production drawing
- Follow up with production to ensure job is complete and ready to deliver Schedule deliveries with customers
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Solidworks and Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Good verbal, written communication skills and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Successful candidate will be motivated, innovative and able to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Post ID: HC216
Company: Metro Group
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca