The Tamahaac Club is looking for an experienced part time Bookkeeper/Admin Support. The ideal candidate must have a background in full-cycle accounting, quickbooks, accounts payable/receivable and the ability to coordinate and liaise with management and board of directors through effective communication and ensure records and files are kept up to date and filed accordingly. The candidate must be able to answer the telephone and communicate clearly and effectively to our members.
- Managing and executing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Quarterly remittances for CRA, WSIB, HST etc.
- Bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly reports for management
- Liaise with members, vendors and management
- Assist manager with special project and various administrative tasks
- Manage membership (billing of dues, monthly statements, tracking membership statistics)
- Strong oral communication skills are important.
- Post secondary education in bookkeeping, finance or business.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge on Quick books, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to input data correctly.
- At least 5 yrs+ working with Quickbooks
- Experience in an administrative support role
Post ID: HC-453
Company: Tamahaac Club
Hours: Part time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org