Who We Are
It’s an exciting time to begin a career with Lowe’s! We are one of Canada’s largest home improvement companies and we continue to focus on our Canadian growth and bringing the Lowe’s brand closer to the customer.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our employees, our customers and in the communities in which we live and work.
If you’re a passionate person who shares our values and is committed to delivering exceptional results for our customers, we want to meet you! We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, a supportive team environment and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development.
What You Will Do
The primary function of the Customer Service Associate (CSA) Loader is to assist customers with all of their shopping needs.
The CSA I - Loader is responsible for providing excellent customer service by responding to customer inquiries and helping customers with locating, selecting, carrying, and loading merchandise along with responding to requests for assistance throughout the store. This includes supporting checkout functions and other customer services as needed.
The CSA Loader is responsible for preparing quick-load items, replenishing shelf stock, and using power equipment as needed.
The CSA Loader is also required to maintain a safe and secure work environment by conducting daily safety reviews, noting hazards, keeping store areas clean and organized, and monitoring for potential theft or security risks.
Lastly, the CSA Loader is responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Required to work a schedule as determined by sales, customer, and business needs, but may be changed by store management based on the needs of the store.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
What You Need To Succeed
More About Us
Serving both retail and commercial customers, Lowe's offers one of the largest selections of home improvement products and is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. With over 40,000 products in-stock and thousands more online, Lowe’s helps customers build, improve and beautify their homes.
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- Preferred Qualifications
- 6 months retail experience
- 6 months experience as a Loader at other home improvement or hardware retailers.
- 6 months experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
- 6 months retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down-stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 6 months experience in any industry inspecting, carrying, loading, and unloading product or material in or out of vehicles.
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office Location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Advisor.
- Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
- Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
- Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
- Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD019
Hours: Part time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org