Employment opportunity for a machine operator.
Candidates should be able to work continental shifts that rotate every other week.
- Setup and operate processing machine
- Retrieve and setup of molds for processing
- Ensure the work area is kept clean and safe of hazards
- Maximize efficiencies of production
- Keep machine in good working order through schedule preventative maintenance
- Understand the principles of ISO
- Responsible for adhering to all Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type / Category
Full time opportunity - work 2-3 shifts - Monday to Thursdays (10hr/day) - located in Burlington, Ontario
Mechanical troubleshooting skills
Must be able to work shifts
Thordon Bearings Inc., aThomson-Gordon Group company, is a family-owned business manufacturing high performance, oil and grease-free bearing systems, seals and other shaft line products for the global marine, clean power, pump and industrial markets. Located in Burlington, Ontario
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 to $21.50 /hour
Post ID: HV1212-2
Company: Thordon Bearings
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.50 + .75 shift premium (aft. noon and evening) $3.00 premium (for operator)
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org