in Oakville is Canada’s leading online Health Store
They are looking for a Full-Time team member who has the ability to multitask, has great attention to detail and ultimately looking for a long-term career opportunity. Vitamart.ca are a very fast growing company and looking for hardworking people who want to be on a winning team.
The successful candidate will be working under the Customer Service Manager, learning all the skills and performance standards.
- Working with Customer Service Manager
- Answering a high volume of phone calls & emails
- Helping customers across Canada and the US
- Replying to emails in a timely manner
- Processing returns
- Communicating between two warehouses regarding missing items or reshipments
- Office Admin tasks such as entering Purchase Orders, and logging invoices
Vitamart.ca are a smaller business so everyone in the company wears a lot of hats. Which definitely makes things a little less predictable, and keeps things interesting!
- High sense of urgency when performing tasks
- Superior communication skills
- A systematic approach to daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to help others when needed
- High Energy when speaking on the phone
- Proficient in using Google Docs/Excel
- Patient/compassionate/ caring
- Ability to be relatable
- Some experience with health supplements would be preferred
Oakville, ON- Trafalgar & QEW, close to the Oakville Go Station & various bus stops.
Initial training would be held Monday-Friday 8am-4: 30 pm for 2 weeks, then regular hours would 11:30am-8pm Monday-Friday
, please contact your Employment Advisor
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office Location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Advisor.
- Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
- Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
- Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
- Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD034
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org