The Sales Associate :
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers the brand value proposition.
- Set the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time.
- Helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community.
- Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Ensures customers are always happy and satisfied with their experience.
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly.
- Offers perfect product solutions.
- Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
- Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
- Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Secures all company assets under one's control.
Post ID: HC191
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Email: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca