- Participate in all Ministry sponsored financial assistance program trainings.
- Conduct preliminary financing interview with new students.
- Provide new students with accurate information regarding application process, loan counselling and their eligibility for financial assistance, alternative financing, contracts and/or institutional payment plans.
- Inform students of their financial obligation, the institution's financial options, and financial policies and procedures as related to their educational expenses.
- Determine government loan eligibility through an approved needs analysis Financial Assistance software system for students requesting Financial Assistance.
- Advise students of their obligation to provide accurate information and any consequences related to their application and funding process.
- Review financial applications and disclosure statements for completeness and accuracy. Update appropriate tracking systems for timely processing, funding, billing and collections.
- Appeal denied provincial/national loan applications.
- Track and maintain file intake completion throughout the enrollment process.
Post ID: HC192
Company: Academy of Learning
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.00/hour + (based on experience)
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca