The successful candidate will be cross-trained on different duties assigned in the kitchen.
Starting hourly pay rate- $15.69/ hr - 50 cent increase after 90 working days Shifts/ Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm - Some OT required. MUST work weekends. Qualifications
Compass Group is looking for a highly energized and multi-tasking
individual to join our Food Services team
at Maplehurst Correctional Facility in Milton.
If that's you , we would love to hire YOU!
Why work with us?
What will you need to do?
- Full Time Benefits
- Recognized as " Great Place to work in Canada"
- Leading Food Services Company in Canada
- Endless advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Great Training program in place
- Increased pay rate after 90 days & much more
- Assisting in preparation of foods or meals assembly
- Proper traying of meals on the assembly lines
- Portioning and labelling of meals
- Receiving food products or shipping meals when required.
- Assembling of bulk meal products for Inmate Consumption.
- Assisting the onsite Cooks or Chef in preparation of hot food items as needed.
- Removing food items from the Meat room & storing in the Deli Fridge before lunch time & at the end of the day.
- Follow required HACCP documentation throughout the shift
- Flexibility in changing tasks - Many times throughout the day you will be required to switch tasks.
- Adhering to a strict HACCP Program and Ministry of Corrections Policies
Post ID: HC198
Company: Compass Group (Maplehurst Correctional Facility
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Email: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca