Opportunity for a Millwright with packaging machine experience in food manufacturing.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Setup, take-down, and relocation of Processing and Packaging equipment
- Modify, repair, install, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various types of machinery, equipment within processing & packaging
- Diagnose mechanical problems; identify, prevent, and resolve production downtime situations that could lead to operational issues
- Emergency and preventative repairs.
- Perform preventative maintenance, and safety inspections
- Provide solution to routine or unique equipment problems
- Promptly respond to equipment related issues
- Ensures that the facility and equipment comply with regulatory and safety codes.
- Stays on call for emergency repairs of production equipment.
- Other related duties as per job requirements.
- Comfortable with electrical & PLC Controls
- Experience with drill press, grinder, saws, and all other machine shop tools
- Minimum 4 years mechanical experience in a high-speed packaging and/or manufacturing environment (food industry is highly preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety and Lockout Procedures
- Basic computer literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Auto-CAD).
- Analytical problem solving
- Basic electrical, plumbing, basic welding and/or metal fabrication an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving, judgment, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to teach and mentor; energy & willingness to learn.
- Ability to stand, sit, squat, twist, bend, and maneuver around machinery/equipment
- MUST be able to work a rotating shift (days, afternoon & evenings), including weekends
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, Please notify your EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST of yoru interest by providing them with the POST ID. shown below.
IF YOU ARE NOT WORKING with an EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST, Please call 289 218 6204 for assistance
Post ID: HC-466
Company: Super-Pufft Snacks Corp
Hours: Full time
Wage: $18.00 - $24.00/hr depending on experience
How to apply: See details in posting on HOW TO APPLY