Zeton Inc is the world leader in the design and fabrication of lab scale systems, pilot plants, demonstration plants and modular production plants. Zeton offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities, competitive employment conditions, recognition and a dynamic, autonomous work environment for talented individuals looking to join a world-class team.
The Role: Industrial Painter
This is a full time position on the day shift in our Burlington/Oakville location:
Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 3:30PM, with occasional overtime
We offer competitive salary & a collaborative, team-oriented environment where you are never bored!
The position will involve the following tasks:
· Sandblasting small structural pieces and pipe spools
· Prepping, priming and painting
· Paint mixing and maintaining paint equipment; and
· Controlling and maintaining paint supply inventory.
· Maintaining quality records and inspection reports
· Capability to follow directions and work independently
· Proven experience as a painter (minimum 1 year)
· Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
· Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
· Aptitude in using appropriate tools
· Knowledge in sanding/grinding
· Conscientious with great attention to detail
· High school diploma; successful completion of an apprenticeship is a plus.
To apply, please contact your Employment Specialist
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre for Skills office location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Specialist.
· Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
· Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
· Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
· Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD152
Company: Zeton Inc
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email@example.com