Osmow’s is a fast casual restaurant capturing a truly modern taste of the Mediterranean cuisine while giving customers the luxury of customizing their preferences.
Looking for hard-working, mature individuals interested in being cross-trained in the different positions at their Milton restaurant:
We are looking for an experienced line cook to be able to work on various stations and be able to open or close the line along with prep work. The individual must have or obtain their Halton Food Safety Certification. Smart Serve Certification is an asset. The candidate will be cross trained on the grill, salad/sandwich station, depending on their strengths.
- Ensure the quality of food is outstanding each and every time
- Items are produced quickly and efficiently with attention to detail
- Prepare food from recipes
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a sanitized state
- Re-stock any low items during the shift and prep items
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Previous experience cooking and handling food in a casual dining restaurant is a definite asset
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent team work, communication and organizational skills
- Punctual and must be able to work Friday, Saturday and Sundays.
- Food handling Certificate
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Must have exceptional hygiene and grooming habits.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and cook food safely in accordance with guidelines outlined in the Milton Food Handling certification, which is a required asset for the position
- Training will be provided as part of the interview process
- Individuals will be working with restaurant-grade culinary equipment
- Able to count and balance cash at the start and end of each shift
- Stock items for drink cooler and dining tables
- Prepare and manage orders for pick-up, whether via delivery services or for in-restaurant
- Must have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as a hardworking and personable attitude
- Shift closing duties include general cleaning of the restaurant, including sweeping and mopping of restaurant, tidying up, etc.
, please contact your Employment Advisor, quoting job ID: JD035
Non-registered applicants, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office Location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Advisor.
- Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
- Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
- Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
- Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD035
Company: Osmow's Authentic Mediterranean Restaurant
How to apply: email@example.com