Busy Medical Centre in Milton is looking for a Young, Experienced & Dynamic Medical Office Assistant.
The successful candidate Must have Diploma from Medical Office Assistance program. Must be an Excellent Team Player, has Great & Pleasant Personality, Great PR skills as well as experience with the following: :
- Handle all Frontdesk duties
- Multi-tasking - capable of handling few tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Preferably Accuro
- Supporting family doctors with various exams and triaging.
- Running a Family Practice & Walk-in clinic including all Front Desk Duties
- Scheduling Appointments for patients & arranging referrals with Specialists
- Ability to interact professionally with public and other medical professionals
- Believe in Providing Quality Customer Service.
- Great Telephone Manners & Etiquette.
- Complete referrals to specialists
- Assist doctors with Billing
- Phlebotomy experience an asset
- The successful candidate Must be Team Player, Fluent in English - second language is an asset and Must posses excellent computer skills and experienced with MS Office.
OSMT & MOA (Preferred)
Post ID: HC140
Company: Market Place Medical Centre
Wage: $15.00 - $17.00/hour
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca