Primary Job Responsibilities
• Support Engineering projects – Continuous Improvements
• Build, design, assemble, and debug new equipment
• Health and safety continuous improvements / projects
• Maintaining the mechanical and electrical components on an automotive component assembly line, build, machine, and debug new equipment for future business.
• Troubleshooting automated electrical systems.
• Safety conscious
• Team Oriented
• Pro Active behavior
• Ability to travel and support any other project the company seems necessary
• Ability to work rotating shifts and weekends as needed
• Ability to work overtime
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be a Certified Millwright Mechanic or Registered Millwright Apprentice
• Ability To Read And Interpret Blueprints And Electrical Schematics
• Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Control system experience is a plus
• Electrical systems installation to 480 VAC
• Mechanical repair experience
• Five Years’ Experience In Assembly, Manufacturing And Equipment Maintenance
• Proficient In Programming PLC’s, Pneumatics, Dedicated Micro Processor Based Systems
• Pneumatic systems maintenance
• Control systems troubleshooting (PLC)
• Operation of Tool Room Equipment (I.E. Lathes, Grinders, Welding & Fabricating, Bridgeport Drill Press Etc.)
• Problem Solving Skills
If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity please follow the steps outlined below:
· If you are Registered with us at the Centre please submit your resume to your assigned Employment Advisor and ask them to review it and submit on your behalf.
· If you are not currently registered with us at the Centre please call 905 333 3499, x144 for assistance.
Post ID: HC308
Company: Android Industries
Hours: Full time
Wage: $32.37 per hour
How to apply: email@example.com