Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Assist with overall cleanliness of event spaces, bathrooms, hallways and lobby
- Responsible for cleaning accommodation rooms and cabins which include but not limited to making beds, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and dusting furniture
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and report to Housekeeping Supervisor when in need of replenishment
- Consistently review booking schedule to ensure rooms/cabins are cleaned accordingly; upon checkout time and stay over and based on customer needs
- Handle and assign sudden housekeeping issues including but not limited to; unorderly conduct in rooms, extra sheets/towels, soap requests etc.
- Operating of laundry equipment to include folding of sheets and towels
- Report all broken or damaged items to Housekeeping Supervisor and liaise with maintenance to ensure that broken or damaged items are fixed in a timely fashion
- Report all customer problems, requests or complaints to the Housekeeping Supervisor and follow up to resolve any issue.
· Strong multi-tasker who can think fast and react to multiple requirements with ease.
· Handles busy times with ease and can manage difficult situations.
· Team building, decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Time management skills.
· Can work independently with little direction at times.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan.
· Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as be a strong team player.
· Demonstrate sound work ethics and be flexible to change.
· Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
· 2-5 years of cleaning experience is a must.
The Housekeeping Guest Services Agent is expected to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with Housekeeping Supervisor and team members. Ensure that all aspects of housekeeping are maintained with attention to detail, organization and the ability to be proactive in anticipating client, office and housekeeping needs.
Follow all written procedures and maintain quality reviews and development and ensure that proper Mohawk Inn work attire is worn.
He/she will be expected to lift, carry and manage equipment and supplies.
The position requires a detail-oriented and organized individual to maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work.
Post ID: HC171
Company: Mohawk Inn
Hours: Part time
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@CentreForSkills.ca