Qualicare Family Homecare is looking for compassionate, committed and reliable caregivers to
join our family of Personal Support Workers (PSW's). Qualicare offers services that focus on
providing the best quality of life for our clients and peace of mind for their families. If you are
interested in working for a company that allows you to make a positive impact in the lives of
others then this could be the job for you!
Why should YOU work for Qualicare?
Key Characteristics we look for to match our core values:
- Competitive starting wages updated for 2019
- Work/life balance - flexible scheduling that works around your personal and family life
- Company Wide Recognition Program
- Additional Training Provided - Specialized care services training to help you meet the changing needs of the clients we service
- Continuity of clients and shifts (regular clients)
- Open Door Policy - Feeling comfortable with a team of professionals you can trust at anytime
- 24/7 Support to caregivers
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Job Duties:
- Professional - clean uniform and name badge, proper language to communicate, and respectful of others.
- Reliable - arrive on time and proper management of your schedule.
- Positive - embrace issues and challenges with confidence and problem solve.
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Requirements
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene (bed bath, showers, toileting, grooming ...)
- Ability to assist client with transfers
- Managing Alzheimer's/Dementia behavior
- Meal Preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Ability to follow care plan
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor
- Personal Support Worker Certificate or equivalent
- Current CPR/First Aid training
- Current Police Record with Judicial Criminal Check (within the last 6 months)
- TB testing (within the last 6 months)
- Ability to travel (between Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas)
- Access to a smart phone with data
, please contact your nearest Centre For Skills office Location to schedule an appointment to register with an Employment Advisor.
- Burlington: 905-333-3499 x140
- Oakville: 905-845-1157 x101
- Milton: 905-693-8458 x101
- Mississauga: 905-855-6933 x101
Post ID: JD063
Company: Qualicare of Burlington
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org