EATING NEW CREATIONS
(A Division of Fresh Start Foods)
FULL TIME - Production Leadhand
Fresh Start Foods Canada Ltd
. was founded in 1993 to provide Foodservice Customers with a fresh alternative. An outstanding supply network, efficient distribution through our three regional locations, and our thoroughly modern processing plant are all part of our commitment to provide the freshest fruits and vegetables possible.
Eating New Creations (ENC)
was established in 2003 with a single focus - to provide the food service industry with a line of quality Sandwiches. The idea was to deliver fresh pre-made sandwiches to Hotels, Airlines and many other institutions. We insist on maintaining the high level of customer service by which our company was founded.
We are currently hiring full time Production Leadhand
who are eager to work in a fast paced team oriented work environment (2 Vacancies)
Fresh Start Foods Canada Ltd.
was founded in 1993 to provide Foodservice Customers with a fresh alternative. An outstanding supply network, efficient distribution through our three regional locations, and our thoroughly modern processing plant are all part of our commitment to provide the freshest fruits and vegetables possible.
We are seeking a Production Lead Hand
at ENC Mississauga to supervise our production teams - preparing fresh, healthy produce related products for our growing foodservice customers. Clean, cool environment, steady hours and set schedules. Lots of opportunity to learn, grow and develop. Great benefits and bonus program included.
As a Lead Hand with ENC Mississauga, Foods
, you will have overall responsibility for a number of tasks within our production facility, such as:
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Lead department within production facility to complete daily processing duties/tasks.
- Ensure that all documentation and checks are being completed throughout your shift.
- Ensure all SOP's are being followed.
- Communicate with Senior Lead Hand and/or Production Manager to ensure equipment has been checked and/or repaired and has been sanitized prior to running production.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to throughout the entire plant.
- Assist employees on a hands on as needed basis.
- Work efficiently to increase overall yield.
- All Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisor experience required
- Secondary school graduation diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a food processing facility would be an asset.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Ability to work shift work, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment.
Eating new Creations
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health Care Benefit Program
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRPS) Program – Company Match Up to 3%
- Employee Purchase Program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Company sponsored events (Family Picnic, Staff Celebration, BBQ’s)
offers successful candidates competitive wages. If you posses these skills and experience and want to learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please forward your resume immediately to: email@example.com
Post ID: LM288-5
Company: Fresh Start Foods
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org