We are a Canadian real estate brokerage with over 1,300 Realtors® operating out of 13 branch offices in the Greater Toronto Area and Oakville. This position is for the Corporately owned offices of Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage. This opportunity is conveniently located close to Don Mills Road & Eglinton Avenue West in Toronto.This is an 18 month contract position, possibly leading to full-time.
Overview of role
- Manages, reviews and processes real estate transactions ensuring documentation and set up in system is complete and complies to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Communicates and investigates with management and support staff on outstanding items including collection of outstanding commission payments.
- Has a solid knowledge of all company policies related to their role and a basic knowledge of other company policies
- Is experienced and has a thorough understanding of Real Estate deal processing and closings including experience in setting up transactions and paying commissions
Skills & Education
- Review, set up and update Real Estate Transactions in Lonewolf system ensuring compliance to regulations (REBBA, FINTRAC)
- Process commission cheques to REALTORS® and outside parties
- Provide backup assistance for other Administrators when they are absent/on vacation and as required
- Effectively communicate with Branch Managers, Administrators and Accounting Managers on various issues including missing documentation and requirements
- Handle incoming telephone calls efficiently and follow department procedures for handling/forwarding
- Process Realtor commission advances
- Outstanding communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve routine problems independently and analyze complex issues for possible resolutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Adobe and Google mail
- Proven ability to prioritize and be responsible for assigned duties with ability to successfully manage multiple accountabilities in a high volume fast paced environment.
- College or University Degree is an asset
Post ID: HC266
Company: Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage
Hours: Full time
Wage: $35 to $40,000 yearly (commensurate with experience)
How to apply: Hemant.Chauhan@centreforskills.ca