Oakville / Milton, ON
Part-time and Full-time Positions
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG)
is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community.
Our team of service healthcare professionals delivers care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones. The Personal Support Worker will assist clients in all aspects of activities of daily living to support the desire of our clients to remain within their home and within their community setting.
The successful Registered Nurse will have:
The role will require:
- Demonstrated excellence in assessment and direct client care
- An ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Graduated from a recognized accredited School of Nursing and have a current, general class (practicing) Registration, in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and a current CPR or BLS certification
- Completing initial nursing assessments and designating the level of care required as appropriate for Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or other health care provider such as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)
- Utilizing the nursing process effectively in order to provide high quality nursing care for clients and/or caregivers in all client situations and documenting and reporting client information according to company policy
- Discussing changes to the client care plan with the other nurses at the weekly team meeting or as required if the change is more urgent and communicating client needs/problems to supervisors and LHIN Case Managers
- Promoting the independence of clients and caregivers considering their needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Maintaining current competence and obtaining advanced or specialized nursing skills to meet care needs of clients
- Physical lifting abilities
- Other duties as assigned
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy.
Post ID: HV1214
Company: Closing the Gap Healthcare
How to apply: Hector.Vasquez@CentreForSkills.ca