Ontario Adult Apprenticeship Program | Apprentices
How can OAAP help?
- Program staff will help you better navigate and understand the apprenticeship system in Ontario and create a streamlined process and roadmap for adults interested in apprenticeship in the industrial sector with a focus on the Millwrighting, Machining, Industrial Electrical, and Tool and Die trades.
- OAAP Employer Liaisons will provide coaching to help you successfully launch a carer in the skilled trades and be successful in the workplace
- Participation in a shared apprenticeship model
- Provide hands-on experience and exporsure to all aspects of the participant's trade of choice through rotation with a consortium of employers, to enhance their learning
- Supportive staff will work with you to help you with any challenges that are making it difficult for you to be successful in an apprenticeship
- Support to connect to other resources and help you build a stronger and more skilled workforce
Resources for Apprentices
For more information about OAAP or to get involved please contact Mike Harwood: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.333.3499 x 107