Ontario Adult Apprenticeship Program | Employers
||This program is funded by
the Government of Ontario.
- Employer Liaisons will help your business connect with apprentices that are a good fit for your company and provide access to high quality apprentices who are job ready with:
- hands-on experience and shop floor training
- trade specific safety certifications
- personal protective equipment
- a basic toolkit related to their trade
- Program staff provide support and guidance to streamline the apprenticeship process and reduce administrative burden
- Opportunity to participate in a shared apprenticeship consortia with other companies to help your company increase the skill level of your apprentices
- Assistance in accessing Government sponsored incentives, such as the Graduated Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (GAGE), and other financial supports to offset the cost of training apprenticeships.
- Resources and support to help you build or maintain your apprenticeship training program and enhance the mentorship and coaching skills of participating Journeypersons
- Support to connect to other resources and help you build a stronger and more skilled workforce
For more information about the Ontario Adult Apprenticeship Program or to get involved please contact us at OAAP@thecentre.on.ca or 905-333-3499 x 331.