Job Search Assistance for Immigrants
Are you new to Canada and need help finding a job?
Centre for Skills can help you prepare for a successful career in Canada.
- Learn about Canadian workplace culture
- Improve your written and spoken business communication in English
- Develop the skills you need to find work
- Receive one-on-one support to identify your career goals and help your job search
- Receive assistance with resume and interview preparation.
We have two programs:
Enhanced Language Training (ELT)
For internationally-trained immigrants beginning their careers in Canada.
This is full-time (25 hrs a week), 12-week online daytime program for Permanent Residents or Convention Refugees with CLB level 5 or above.
This is a part-time (7.5 hrs a week) 12 week online evening
program. This program is for Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Refugee Claimants and Canadian Citizens born outside Canada, with CLB level 5 or above.
Need more information?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.333.3499 x 264
You can also access a number of other employment resources at Job Seekers.