- To provide maintenance support for the production shift they are assigned to, Will be required to perform line changeovers, as required.
- Perform routine preventive and predictive maintenance, improvements, or modifications to production equipment; including but not limited to work with electrical systems, refrigeration systems, manufacturing equipment, etc.
- In-depth Troubleshooting AC/DC Motors, electrical panels, and components like Overloads, contactors, relays, motor controls, sensors, speed controls, and circuit boards.
- Develop and implement Preventive Maintenance Procedures for each equipment item.
- Provide equipment specific training to shift maintenance and operations associates to assure compliance with assembly, operating and safety procedures.
- Complete all paperwork pertaining to work orders, service call reports and purchase requisitions for technical standards and audits, initiate purchase requisitions for parts and document shift events, problems and repairs or actions taken.
- To carry out planned maintenance in factory, perimeter and site in general and cover any late running / extra production shifts safely and hygienically.
- Ensure all maintenance pre-ops are completed and signed off.
- Repair & programming of PLC equipment. Sound Knowledge of PLC and other automation and electrical system of various brands (Siemens, Allen Bradley, etc.) considered an asset.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Experience working in the food industry would be considered an asset.
- 5+ years’ experience maintaining mechanical systems on the complex processes and/or high-speed production equipment.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting, testing, and repairing instrumentation devices.
- Bending, stooping, twist, turn, standing for extended time periods, reaching, climbing stairs, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to adapt to temperature and environmental extremes such as hot to cold.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-625
Company: Freshouse Foods Ltd.
Hours: Full time
Wage: $25.00-$36.00 /hr. per hour based on eperience.
How to apply: email@example.com