Wordwrap is looking to hire a Social Media Manager. The candidate will be handling a variety of tasks including: managing social media team, managing social media accounts for clients, client relations, social media marketing strategy development.
- Strong project coordination skills
- Dedicated, hard worker, with an eye for detail and follow-through
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Punctual, organized, with strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong working knowledge of social media marketing and understanding of digital marketing
- Experience developing and maintaining brand standards and guidelines
- Consistently keeps abreast the latest trends and best practices in social media marketing
- A self-starter inclined to take initiative, with excellent project management skills and the ability to organize several simultaneous projects with competing priorities
- Strong written communication skills
- A strong communicator who can articulate ideas and comfortably and effectively work with all levels of organization
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position
- Strong working knowledge of popular social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Microsoft Office skills: Word and Excel
Post-secondary degree in communications an asset, but not necessary if adequately experienced
This position will require the candidate to work remotely during the pandemic
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-650
Company: Wordwrap Associates Inc.
Hours: Full time
Wage: $25.00 + per hour
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org