Hunter Amenities is looking for an experienced, hands-on Financial Analyst to work in conjunction with the Finance team on projects, initiatives, monthly reporting, and development of detailed annual plans.
- Assist with the completion of month-end and year-end processing and reporting
- Analyze monthly variances in financial statements between budgets, actuals and forecast
- Set up interactive reporting and development of financial/operational dashboard
- Support senior management and colleagues throughout the organization with data queries
- Develop and produce meaningful reports and analysis to assist Senior Management make Strategic and tactical decisions
- Primary generator of Royalties and Commissions reporting; reconciliation and payments
- Assist with the development of the yearly financial budget
- Company Expert in Excel functions
- Adhoc tasks and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Progressing towards CPA Designation
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analyst role
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work across functional teams
- Exceptional organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Results oriented and a passion for success
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Advanced Formula functions, Charts)
- Experience in the manufacturing sector would be considered an asset
- A competitive compensation package
- An excellent company-paid benefit package including health, dental, life, a matching group RRSP, skills development and training reimbursement
- Fast paced, never boring, never dull work environment. Our culture is demanding, supportive and fun loving, we believe in our people and our people believe in Hunter
Please Note: The job is 4 days a week and 25 - 30 hours and may vary.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-659
Company: Hunter Amenities
Hours: Part time
How to apply: email@example.com