The Pharmacy Assistant role can be part time or full time depending on availability and your preferences.
This role will require the candidate to:
Assist pharmacist to process Covid Screening:
- Receive new and repeat prescription orders in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare and submit orders (e.g. medications, OTC's, special orders) with the exception of controlled drugs and narcotics
- Adjudicate third party billing, online and manage manual Third-Party Accounts, collecting outstanding monies from customers where necessary
- Answer telephone, ensuring that appropriate telephone etiquette is observed at all times and referring to a pharmacist when necessary
- Contact patients and ask them to come to the pharmacy for screening prior to visiting Seniors Homes or Travel
- Input customer and prescription information into the computer system
- Type and print out prescription labels
- Tend to emails and fax messages
- Take and track inventory, restocking when needed
- Frequently clean and organize the workspace
- Assist with billing needs
- Perform various administrative duties as needed (filing, copying forms, till counting, etc.)
- Manage cash register and complete transactions
- Excellent Communication Skills both written & oral
- Strong English language skills
- Ability to communicate in other languages is an attribute
Please note Full PPE equipment & training will be provided.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME FOR THIS POSITION TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST. YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST WILL REVIEW YOUR RESUME AND THEN FORWARD IT TO ME.
OPTION 2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-669
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart
Hours: Part time
Wage: $15.00+ /hr.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org