To maximize sales of beauty products and services sold by Shoppers Drug Mart to customers by providing information, advice, application, counsel and instruction, while achieving excellence in sales and customer service. All employees will have access to PPE and be able to work in a safe environment and be mindful of following strict Covid-19 safe practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes sales of the cosmetic products; provide information on new or existing products and services; demonstrations
- Maximizes sales and awareness of promotional programs
- Identifies customers’ needs and sells through demonstration and education
- Provides superior customer service and consultative services demonstrations
- Promotes sales through encouraging customers to participate in the PC Optimum program
- Ensures prestige and derm brands are tracked and that daily targets are achieved
- Seeks out development such as through workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current
- Introduces and promotes Assisted Selling to customers
- Promote a positive environment for customers and coworkers
- Provides superior customer service, consultations, demonstrations (ie: make-up applications, skin care consultations, and fragrance demonstrations)
- Builds customer loyalty through follow up and repeat business
- Resolves customer complaints within guidelines
- Uses tools and resources provided to demonstrate expertise, to build customer loyalty, and to grow sales. • These tools include but are not limited to: beautyRX Derm Tools: Moisture Checker and Video Microscope, Assisted Selling and eClienteling through iPad, vendor or corporate gift with purchase items, PC Optimum points program, samples, corporate offers, Cosmetics and Makeup Brushes for application on Customers, etc.
- Actively uses eClienteling to provide superior customer service and maximize sales, and to help reach department targets on all eClienteling metrics
- Actively promote and book appointments for in-Store events
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST BY PROVIDING THEM WITH THE POST ID SHOWN BELOW!
- Ideal candidate must have retail or merchandise experience
- Flexiblility to work shifts
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to customers on Shoppers Drug mart cosmetic products and services
- A good knowledge of various cosmetic products and services available
- Ability to conduct sit down makeup and skincare consultations and demonstrate application
IF HOWEVER YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-476
Company: Shoppers Drug Mart #908
Hours: Part time
Wage: $15.00 per hr
How to apply: Details in the description on how to apply.