Zita Associates is looking for a IT Support Analyst to assist in on-going IT projects in diverse business environments. You will get to work with great people in different organizations, learn Maximizer CRM, and help to improve business operation of our clients.
Please note the employer has taken steps to ensure all employees are working in an environment of social distancing and working in a safe environment with access to PPE during Covid-19.
- Assist IT managers and engineers in delivering complex projects
- Perform essential data gathering, as well as business process, and needs analysis
- Assist in implementation and roll-out of Maximizer CRM and other related applications
- Assist in installation, configuration and troubleshooting LAN equipment, routers, Microsoft OS and applications in virtual environments, as well as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of data backups
- Perform monitoring of customers’ equipment in real-time as well as on preventive maintenance program
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), manuals and other training materials
- Answer client calls and emails to triage IT problems and needs
The following skills will be considered as an asset, but not mandatory:
- Basic knowledge of the PC architecture, as well as computer networking
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, and products
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Strong command of English language, both oral and written
- Driver's license and car to travel to client sites
Training will be provided:
- Knowledge and/or experience in Maximizer CRM, MS Office, MS Windows Server, and MS SQL Server
- University degree of college diploma in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
Travel to / from the client site will be reimbursed (car required)
- Maximizer CRM, SystemX.net, MS Teams
- MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS Hyper-V, VmWare, Veeam, Zabbix
- Cyber Security, Data Backup, System Maintenance
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST BY PROVIDING THEM WITH THE POST ID SHOWN BELOW!
IF HOWEVER YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-474
Company: Zita Associates Inc.
Hours: Full time
Wage: $35k - $45k per year based on Experience
How to apply: Details on how to apply are in the description.