inteliWrap, headquartered in Markham, Ontario, is an equal opportunity employer focused on streamlining business processes utilizing Intelligent Interactive Content, Document Remediation, Video Production, language translation, and e-learning.
Location: inteliWrap incorporates a virtual mindset, allowing teams to work from home.
- Lead design research, ideation and creation of digital interfaces across multiple platforms and devices
- Facilitate discussions and design thinking / feedback sessions with clients and project stakeholders
- Ensure successful delivery of multiple projects by managing design deliverables and timelines
- Mentor designers by providing clear design guidance and actionable suggestions
- Inspire all members of the creative team by fostering a culture of constant learning and professional growth
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading UI and UX design
- Solid understanding of creating user-centered experiences with complex requirements
- Driven to innovate and lead creative workflows and processes for the team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS JOB POSTING:
OPTION 1: IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH US AT THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST OF YOUR INTEREST IN THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THEM WITH THE POST ID.
OPTION2: IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH THE CENTRE FOR SKILLS - PLEASE CALL 289 218 6204 FOR ASSISTANCE.
Post ID: HC-593
Company: inteliWrap Solutions Inc.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org