(Company also looking for Field Service Technicians in Kitchener / Waterloo)
Service, install and repair commercial coffee machines, TURBOCHEF ovens, dishwashers, and water filtration systems at the customers site with a focus on timeliness and extremely high customer service.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
• Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing fundamentals.
• Must be able to work independently or as a team and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
• Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills with the ability to work long hours.
• Able to work night shift.
• Willingness to be on call periodical for after hours/weekend/holiday service (THIS JOB IS NOT MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9-5).
• 1-year previous experience is ideal. However, we are willing to train any hard-working individuals.
• Moderate to High computer & mobile phone skills.
• Valid Drivers License with an excellent driving record and ability to provide a Drivers Abstract.
• Ability to drive long distances (paid).
• Must be able to lift at least 50
• Pass criminal background check.
• Infinity Group Construction will provide Company van, gas card, and phone. 50% of benefits paid after 3 months.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company: Infinity Group Construction
Hours: Full time
Wage: $20.00 to $22.00 /hou
How to apply: email@example.com