TIPS - Details to consider on your Job Description
- Company info. (What do you do?)
- Shift information (Is it 9 – 5, Mon. – Fri. or something else?)
- Job Details (What is the day to day? Include the technical tasks)
- Required: Skills/Education/Licenses etc: (Key word is “required”. Do you really need to ask for it, OR are you willing to train the right person who wants to learn?)
- Soft Skills - this is actually the 'stuff' employers will assess to determine FIT. For example: professional, can take initiative, reliability, coachable, desire to learn, works well in a team, maintains momentum when working independently, etc.
Job Seekers also like to know:
- What makes you a great employer?
- Wages (if your wages set you apart from the competition, then don’t be afraid to say it!)
- Hours per week/ shifts etc.
To post a job on our Job Board or for help in creating a job posting, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-333-3499-ext 188