**The health and safety of our clients and staff are of utmost importance in everything that we do. Therefore, given the current health concerns about COVID-19, all our English Language Classes are currently ONLINE.
Do you want to learn English?
We offer Free English Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC). Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) LEVELS 1 - 8. Our classes will improve your English language skills to help you find work and settle into life in Canada.
Learn and practice your English with certified (OCELT) and knowledgeable instructors!
- Learn & develop your English with a focus on listening & speaking skills
- Improve your reading & writing skills with in- class and online assignments
- Increase your CLB levels with weekly assessments and skill using activities
- Practice your conversation skills in a fun and lively way with smaller breakout groups
- Improve your grammar and pronunciation
- Meet new friends and socialize in a comfortable online setting
Free English Classes:
Suitable for all Canadian Language Benchmark levels (CLB)
September 2022 – June 2023
Join our morning, afternoon or evening classes!
Monday to Friday: Online (via Zoom) and in-person.
Weekly homework/assignments will be given as extra practice offline.
Trouble registering online?
Call us at: 1-888-315-5521 and select '5' or email us at: email@example.com
Looking to enter the Canadian workplace?
Learn more about our Enhanced Language Training program.
Contact us for more information:
Burlington, South Service Road location: 289-983-9049
Burlington, Millcroft location: 905-336-5444 x 102
Milton/Georgetown: 905-693-8103 x 204
Oakville, Abbeywood location: 905-847-8345 x 101
or email firstname.lastname@example.org